Based in Moscow, Russia
The archeological research mission faced some unexpected difficulties. Your spaceship crashed. You are sure you have to escape this planet. But how? No one can help you. You are here all alone. Or not? At least you know what you should do next…
You are a space archeologist. You have your own spaceship, holographic personal assistant and there are so many planets to explore! What could go wrong? You're right. Everything. ‘Star Story: The Horizon Escape’ offers you a perfect way to relax in a sci-fi Wild West-esque world of the Horizon. Want to blow off some steam? Go kick some local monsters *cough* tails. Feel an urge to test your wits and luck? You will have tons of puzzles to solve and decisions to take. Like to make cool shiny things out of nothing? There you go. All the Horizon’s scrap is here for you. Or maybe you just want to meet new people and visit memorable places? Maybe you’ll find some friends on the Horizon...
- The Alignment Scale: talk, explore, make decisions! Trade alignment points for new technologies and tools.
- Turn-based combat: plan your next move. Stun your enemies, set them on fire, remove their shields! And don't forget that they can strike back...
- Your base and the workshop: turn on the music, tell the droids to process resources, and craft a few gadgets in the meantime. These tools will help you to solve riddles and deal with enemies (and even avoid them sometimes).
- Beautiful world: Horizon is not only about deserts. Enjoy the view, but remember: you're not alone...
- Colourful characters: meet the locals! Who is more to your liking? Bandits or traders? Mindless sand shrimps or Church of St. Intellect? Killer-droids or crazy scientists? Maybe you should try to get along with all dwellers of this planet… It’s up to you to decide!
Logo & Icon
Check Star Story: The Horizon Escape page on IndieDB!
A small team from Moscow, Russia. P.S. We're not evil.
More information on EvilCoGames, our logo & relevant media are available here.